The Thoughts of Biggus Rickus

The home to all things Biggus.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, FL

I'm the shit.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Joe and I Shouldn't Be Allowed to Look at Things



Joe: ha ha stupid ad
still waiting for h* "new toon soon" my black ass

me: So does this mean that the model won the international pussy stretchoff in '06?

Joe: she did indeed

me: That's talent.

Joe: quadruple fisting? easy.

me: But there's always another girl who'll come along and engulf the hood of a cadillac and she'll be yesterday's vaginal news.
It's an engorging sport.

Joe: I would think there'd be more large sista girls involved
seems like more room

me: You'd think. Isn't that ultimately why dudes like skinny girls, the tight fit?
It's why I like Asians. That and the fact that if they're fresh off the boat I appear to be hung like a fucking donkey.

Joe: well, the tight fit rules out all the good stuff
And they're hot

me: They also age well.
Good genetics.

Joe: and their light weight combined with sake! Well...

me: Ease of inebriation is an undervalued racial trait.

Joe: Those Native American ladies know how to party

Joe: Firewater I bring.

me: They love that shit too. It's like an aphrodisiac/moral kryptonite combo.

Joe: Ooooh, moral kryptonite, I super-love that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home