The Thoughts of Biggus Rickus

The home to all things Biggus.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, FL

I'm the shit.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Matthew and Me on Rhinocerous Ass and Dogma

3:58 PM me: I think we should test your rhinocerous theory out sometime. Where do you find rhinocerous ass?
3:59 PM Matthew: The Panera down the street serves it on a fantastic Foccacia bread with a shitake mushroom on top
4:00 PM me: Yes, but we're looking for rancid rhinocerous ass, not delectable rhinocerous ass.
4:01 PM Matthew: They actually offer rancid Rhinocerous salad. With feta crumbles
me: How is it?
Matthew: I always get the sandwich
4:02 PM me: You never try anything new.
Matthew: I can bring some to you in a to go bag with some bagels
me: I'm actually on a diet. I should probably only have the salad and feta.
4:06 PM Matthew: I'm so bored I'm looking at a google maps picture of Lake Pontetrain
4:09 PM me: I'm so bored I'm counting the number of dots on that little keyboard icon that indicates you're typing to see if it matches up with an actual keyboard.
36 minutes
4:46 PM me: "Christian Debt Services". Why specifically Christian? Is their debt different from mine?
4:49 PM Matthew: yes
their's is a spiritual debt
4:54 PM me: Hence purgatory, which is like God's prison colony.
4:55 PM Matthew: only for Catholics dude
you are not allowed
me: You think I want to live with you fucks in the heavenly equivalent of Australia? No thanks.
It's never cold in hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home