The Thoughts of Biggus Rickus

The home to all things Biggus.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, FL

I'm the shit.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Insanity with Matthew and Me

Matthew: do you send emails to yourself?

me: Um, no.
Well, if I find a link to something at work that I want to check out at home I will do it on occasion.

Matthew: that's what I'm refering to.

me: Well, I thought perhaps you were talking about actually sending e-mails like:

"Hey Rickus,

I totally got into schizophrenia this year. You have no idea what I'm doing in your name. Well, my name, but your face. It's crazy. Whatever you do, don't pry those boards up in the closet. Talk to you later.

Rich"

Matthew: I thought I sent you that?

me: Wait a second. Are you me? Is this like Fight Club?

Matthew: yes, you are
or I am

me: It can get confusing.

Matthew: I have beaten the shit out of myself though
Like that line from Dolemite, "I'm so bad, I kick my own ass every morning"

me: Does extreme masturbation count?

Matthew: sure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home