The Thoughts of Biggus Rickus

The home to all things Biggus.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, FL

I'm the shit.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Brief Moment with Matthew and Me

11:12 AM me: Holy shit, I'm bored.
11:16 AM And this isn't my normal level of boredom. This is soul-sucking, suicide-inducing boredom. In fact, I've already attempted it three times this morning. But I'm pretty sure they were all just cries for help.
11:22 AM Matthew: I didn't try suicide, but I did cry for help four times
me: Well, we just cry for help differently.
You say words. I down sleeping pills.
11:23 AM Matthew: I feel the same way on the bordam front
11:24 AM me: Is Bordam somewhere in the Rhineland?
Matthew: it's a province of Alsaice Lorraine
me: Ah.
11:25 AM Matthew: you know I spell on the level of a fourth gradar
me: Yet you manage to use words in their proper context.
Matthew: spell check is my personal lord and savior
11:26 AM me: I've accepted Joe Piscopo as mine.
Matthew: He's fit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home