The Thoughts of Biggus Rickus

The home to all things Biggus.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, FL

I'm the shit.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Joe and I Tackle Race Relations and the Color of Love

me: I just heard a white guy talking about how hilarious an old episode of Chapelle was. Minoritisms strike again.
3:52 PM Specifically it was the Wayne Brady as thug bit.
3:54 PM Joe: o jeez
me: I guess I should have specified that he was talking to a black dude, and the black dude seemed to be hurrying out the do'.
3:56 PM Joe: oh yeah, I know your type of people and I am indeed down wit' them
3:57 PM me: You know Terrell, you and I should get up in the club and get crunk.
Joe: We can chase some booty.
3:59 PM me: Perhaps we might convince a couple of ladies to tap their asses.
Joe: I would like to hit that with my blurple head.
me: Aww, blurple.
4:00 PM That's the color of love.
Joe: the color of love is a curious thing.
make a one man weep, make a nother man sing
4:01 PM me: Change of heart to a little white dove. See that blurple, that's the color of love.
4:03 PM Might take money. Might take fame. Bitch won't take credit cards to link that train.
4:05 PM Joe: got a pocket full of rufies and an absence of consent
and I might just do some time
4:08 PM me: That's how it shoulda been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home