The Thoughts of Biggus Rickus

The home to all things Biggus.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, FL

I'm the shit.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Matthew and Me on Dicks

Matthew: my boss is a cocksucker

me: Making you stay late?

Matthew: called me a liar and said I looked on the internet for all the trivia questions that he sent out.

me: I haven't met this person have I?

Matthew: Called me a liar in an email to the entire customer service group. No you have not met him

me: You should send him back a message calling him a nincompoop who didn't know the answer to his own fucking trivia question.

Matthew: called Sputnik 1 wrong, said the answer was Sputnik. I sent him the wikipedia entry and he called me a liar

me: Or you can just quote me.

Matthew: I wrote him back saying, "I'm sorry, you must have been the one who taught history"
I think he was just embarrassed that I got 12 out of 14 of his questions

me: People are really small sometimes. I don't get that.

Matthew: He drives a corvette which he always parks straddling two parking spaces outside

me: So he's like an uberdick. He sounds like the dick boyfriend the protaginist has to overcome in a romantic comedy.

Matthew: well put

Matthew: I have sent roughly 100 emails since 11am EST

me: I have sent far fewer.

Matthew: I'm writing to a customer who's business is called "Facial Bliss"

me: Please tell me it has something to do with cum and eyeballs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home