The Thoughts of Biggus Rickus

The home to all things Biggus.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, FL

I'm the shit.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Top 10 Album Countdown - Number 1(s)



My number one bears a striking resemblance to Jolemite's, though I did manage to limit it to two rather than five (or three) as I'd have liked. It's The Beatles. What more is there to say?

Charmingly horrible animation for Good Day Sunshine:


Fan Video for Here Comes the Sun:


Something:


The Sunshine Empire closes out with absolute Garbage and Jolemite as shown above displays exquisitely good taste.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't appreciate the inference. I chose one and not 16 different number ones on my list. All kidding aside they are wonderful choices.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home