The Thoughts of Biggus Rickus

The home to all things Biggus.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, FL

I'm the shit.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Top 10 Album Countdown - Number 10



The staff at the Sunshine Empire blog, Jolemite and I agreed to count down our top ten albums. My first dates back to the late, great 1972, three years prior to my birth. Actually, many of those in the countdown will predate me. I chose this one because it's everything great about glam Bowie: the out front piano, the heavy guitar, the otherworldly lyrics, the androginy. I'm not going to break it down song by song, suffice to say they're all between good and great. Here's kinda the title track live and everything:



Jolemite kicks it off by working out The Kinks and The Sunshine Empire just threw a bunch of words together.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home