The Thoughts of Biggus Rickus

The home to all things Biggus.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, FL

I'm the shit.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Top 10 Album Countdown - Number 9, Number 9


In your face sanity!

Up next we have Elton John's first breakthrough album. Everyone knows "Tiny Dancer", the opener. "Levon" follows it nicely. There are a few listenable, but not great tracks before you get into "Holiday Inn" and "Rotten Peaches" and it closes pretty well. If you're going to own an Elton John album I recommend this one. I also recommend you own several others. I leave you with Rotten Peaches, courtesy of the beeb.



The Sunshine Empire goes royal with their #9 choice and Jolemite tries to have his cake and eat it too because he is a greedy fucker.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home