The Thoughts of Biggus Rickus

The home to all things Biggus.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, FL

I'm the shit.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Top 10 Album Countdown - Number 6


The Cheat is overwhelmed by the size of this pic

The Ben Folds Five, Ben Folds on his own, it's all good. But I had to narrow it down to one album, and Whatever and Ever Amen captures both the energy of the self-titled album and the instrospection of later releases. Also, it has the only massively popular pop song about a trip to the abortionist, which while kind of ooky is also kind of awesome. Best of all it has what could be considered my theme song:



Jolemite's 6er and The Sunshine Empire's science is too tight.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wish my ringtone was longer

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home