The Thoughts of Biggus Rickus

The home to all things Biggus.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, FL

I'm the shit.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Today in Online Kookery

I'm something of a conspiracy enthusiast. I don't really believe any of these things I read or see, but I love them all the same. What do Chandra Levy, the Mossad, the CIA, terrorism, the bin Laden family, JFK's assassination, mind control, WACO and any other bad thing from the last few decades have in common? Beats the fuck out of me, but in a truly breathtaking example of connecting the dots the mastermind behind northstarzone will fill you in. The truth is out there.

http://www.geocities.com/northstarzone/LEVY.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunshine Empire said...

I think the connection is an easy one. The Mossad is really responsible about %74 of the time.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home